- President: Goldie Southwood (907) 378-3624
- Vice President: Patty Rogers (907) 488 - 3624
- Treasurer: Des Petty (907) 799-6170
- Secretary: Sharron Hunter (907) 978 - 5591
- Member: Nicola Bowen (907) 750 - 6402
- Member: Phil Zastrow (907) 488 - 3624
- NPCCC Executive Director: Marlene Fogarty-Phillips (907) 590 - 3334
- North Pole Visitor Cabin Contact: Sharon Hedding (907) 388 - 9575
The mission of the North Pole Community Chamber of Commerce is
- to enhance local economic opportunity
- to promote beneficial business relationships
- to improve general quality of life
- to increase public awareness of North Pole as a unique community with many assets of value to both visitors and residents
Goals of the North Pole Community Chamber of Commerce include
- Strengthen the local and State economy through advocacy and action in support of business interests and our neighboring military communities.
- Provide venues and opportunities for businesses to gain public exposure, engage in trade and commerce, and develop beneficial contacts.
- Support local business by providing referrals via the Chamber web site and the Visitorís Information Cabin.
- Lead and support efforts to develop and promote North Pole as a unique community with much to offer residents, potential residents, and visitors.
Available as pdf file. Download By-Laws